At CVS Specialty, we support you with a CareTeam, led by a pharmacist and nurse specially trained in your condition. They’re called your CareTeam, because that’s what they do.
Get Support When You Need It
Your CareTeam will proactively reach out to you to check in, offer support and guidance, communicate with your doctor and coordinate with others involved in your care.
If you have questions about your medication or your condition, you can also contact your CareTeam day or night, any day of the year. Just call the number on your prescription label.
Your CareTeam can:
- Help you manage side effects
- Remind you when it’s time to refill
- Help you stay on track
- Teach you to effectively take your medication
- Set up injection training or home infusions
- Check your dosage and medication schedules
- Get you started with digital tools
- Answer all of your questions
You'll likely need your CareTeam differently at different times. For example, you may have more questions if your doctor changes or adds medications, or you're not feeling your best. Your CareTeam is here no matter what.