Our specialty: Helping to make your job easier.
Why Choose CVS Specialty?
No one helps make it easier for you to manage your patient's treatment. We offer:
- Access to 99% of therapies
- Referrals via phone, fax and e-prescription
- Processing within 72 hours
- Centralized intake and benefits verification
- Prior authorization assistance
Manage Patient Care Online
Enroll patients, communicate with staff and monitor adherence online with our physician-only website.
Use Our Hep C-Specific Tools
VitalReach™ offers physicians a free, easy interface for viewing and reporting on critical data for patients with Hepatitis C.Sign up now
Do you prescribe Part D medications?
Make sure you are up-to-date with CMS enrollment requirements so your patients can continue to receive their prescriptions.Check your status and enroll
New Hepatitis C Therapy Now Available
Let CVS Specialty Service Your Patients on Epclusa (sofosbuvir/velpatasvir)®Access enrollment form here
Are You Ready for ICD-10?
CVS Specialty is here to help. We offer:
- Support to help you stay focused on patient care
- CMS ICD-9 to ICD-10 general equivalency mappings
- Complete listing of ICD-10 codes
Bienvenidos a Navarro
CVS Specialty is proud to announce that Navarro Health Services is now part of our specialty pharmacy family.
Call us. Toll-free 1-800-237-2767.
Whether you're ready to enroll your patients or still have questions, we're here to listen.